GRAPHENE MATRIX PRO WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof, nor are there warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability applicable to the products. This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover custom products, improper or poor installation of the products which include but is not limited to, application, curing, preparation and detailing. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable or responsible for any loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, except as expressly set forth herein. This limited warranty is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and is void if the product has been subject to abuse, improper installation and/or care. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary by state or province.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS)
Damage that may be covered under this Limited Warranty must be notated to Ethos within 30 days, failure to do so, will result in the warranty being terminated. 1. Ethos will have an authorized Ethos installer of its choice remove and reapply the “Product” to areas determined by Ethos in its sole discretion to be covered by this Limited Warranty. OR 2. Ethos will pay the owner of the vehicle a maximum amount of $1,000 or the cost of coating application (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty. These are the exclusive remedies for all “Product” covered under this Limited Warranty.
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ethos.
- Damage to the coated surface due to improper wash techniques, automatic car washes or incorrect wash tools that may cause abrasion or damaged by third parties not authorized by Ethos
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products
- Application of the coating to matte or satin paint finishes
- Swirl marks, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface
- Water spots – water spots are caused by mineral deposits, which if left to dry on the paint and/or ceramic coating may leave a stain, water spots are not covered.
- Damaged caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, which may be covered under manufactures protection plan
- Areas that have not be re-coated after a paint or body repair
- damage caused by the application of any other coating or product over the Ethos coating
- defective application of the coating
- Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces
- Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your vehicle and wheels, it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
- Car manufacturer defects or work carried out to the car prior to the coating application which affects the finish of the paintwork resulting in:
- paint imperfections including paintwork flaking or peeling
- foreign matter in the paint
- an orange peel effect (paintwork appears dappled or pitted)
- clearcoat separation