Car Drying Towel - Microfiber Car Cloth
Our New and Improved Car Drying Towel!
The Best Premium Towel to Dry Car on The Planet Just Got Better! As you may know... Twisted loop towels are the latest engineering feat in quality detailing microfiber technology. Twisted loop technology delivers a level of absorbency and streak free drying previously only imagined.
We stepped things up big time by DOUBLING the thickness of our original drying towel. In addition, we added an ULTRA SOFT high pile plush fabric on the reverse side to wipe away water or drying aids without leaving one streak behind, perfect for those who love to use toppers or drying aids.
The huge 20" x 40" Size and ultra plush 1100GSM weight are perfect for high-performance Automotive/Boat/RV Drying.
Microfiber Cloth Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
Quick Cleaning: Hand wash in warm water with a mild, clean-rinsing liquid soap; rinse well.
- Thorough Cleaning: All microfiber towels from Ethos are machine washable. Do not exceed 140⁰F at the risk of damaging the fibers leaving them much less effective.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
ADVICE: Keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together
Cleaning Cloths: The microfiber construction of our cleaning cloths allows them to effectively clean both wet and dry surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
- Dusting: use the cloth dry; or spray with a sprig of water for damp dusting.
- Cleaning: dampen the cloth, wring well and wipe...OR mist a cloth with water to get the right amount of dampness.
All Hard-Washable Surfaces: Sinks, counter-tops, etc. - turn on the water and start cleaning. Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe surfaces dry.
Carpets: To remove spills and stains, get the carpet thoroughly damp with hot water. Using a very damp (hot water) microfiber cloth, rub in different directions using "elbow grease".
The simple answer is No. High quality and well kept microfiber cloths cannot scratch your car.
But we recommend using a premium edgeless or silk lined microfiber cloth for best results.
The BEST microfiber cloth for your car will vary depending upon its usage.
For Drying your car, we recommend our Microfiber Dying Towel with Twisted Loop Technology.
For detailing, our premium edgeless microfibers work great.
For interior cleaning or general cleaning use, our Utility Towel is a perfect match.
The best cloth for drying a car would be our Microfiber Dying Towel with Twisted Loop Technology.
Twisted loop absorbs more than 8X its weight in water without leaving behind any streaks. Making it the best choice for car drying.
Although one of the most effective products to dry a large vehicle (or even a boat) is a chamois.
We DO NOT recommend using chamois for drying your car.
Chamois are usually a super-absorbent synthetic rubber type material (or leather), which can actually add scratches or swirl marks to your finish.
We recommend a microfiber car cloth as they are specifically designed to detail and dry your vehicle without scratching or streaking.
Although tempting and something you may have seen your friends doing, we do NOT recommend using a bath towel to dry a car.
And this is why...
Bath cloths are typically made from cotton, which is different than the high quality synthetic blend found in most microfiber car cloths. Bath towels can cause scratches and swirl marks to accumulate on your vehicle finish over time.
- drying towel
Car drying towel
Awesome. It's able to dry my car with no problems.
This towel is perfect soaks up every drop with eas in one go
Soaks up alot of water leaves no streaks
This thing is like a camel
Great drying towel super Absorbent
Holds ton of water, can dry entire full size truck no peoblem.