350GSM of Plush, Soft Microfiber Car Cloths
The finest professional-quality microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, detailers and car/truck/motorcycle/boat/airplane lovers everywhere. Selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply the best FOR the best.
Additional Product Details:
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse / Waterless Wash" Type Products
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
Microfiber Cloth Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
Quick Cleaning: Hand wash in warm water with a mild, clean-rinsing liquid soap; rinse well.
- Thorough Cleaning: All microfiber towels from Ethos are machine washable. Do not exceed 140⁰F at the risk of damaging the fibers leaving them much less effective.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
ADVICE: Keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together
Cleaning Cloths: The microfiber construction of our cleaning cloths allows them to effectively clean both wet and dry surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
- Dusting: use the cloth dry; or spray with a sprig of water for damp dusting.
- Cleaning: dampen the cloth, wring well and wipe...OR mist a cloth with water to get the right amount of dampness.
All Hard-Washable Surfaces: Sinks, counter-tops, etc. - turn on the water and start cleaning. Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe surfaces dry.
Carpets: To remove spills and stains, get the carpet thoroughly damp with hot water. Using a very damp (hot water) microfiber cloth, rub in different directions using "elbow grease".
The simple answer is No. High quality and well kept microfiber cloths cannot scratch your car.
But we recommend using a premium edgeless or silk lined microfiber cloth for best results.
The BEST microfiber cloth for your car will vary depending upon its usage.
For Drying your car, we recommend our Microfiber Dying Towel with Twisted Loop Technology.
For detailing, our premium edgeless microfibers work great.
For interior cleaning or general cleaning use, our Utility Towel is a perfect match.
The best cloth for drying a car would be our Microfiber Dying Towel with Twisted Loop Technology.
Twisted loop absorbs more than 8X its weight in water without leaving behind any streaks. Making it the best choice for car drying.
Although one of the most effective products to dry a large vehicle (or even a boat) is a chamois.
We DO NOT recommend using chamois for drying your car.
Chamois are usually a super-absorbent synthetic rubber type material (or leather), which can actually add scratches or swirl marks to your finish.
We recommend a microfiber car cloth as they are specifically designed to detail and dry your vehicle without scratching or streaking.
Although tempting and something you may have seen your friends doing, we do NOT recommend using a bath towel to dry a car.
And this is why...
Bath cloths are typically made from cotton, which is different than the high quality synthetic blend found in most microfiber car cloths. Bath towels can cause scratches and swirl marks to accumulate on your vehicle finish over time.
- Quality microfiber
- PER TOWEL price
Soft, Absorbent, and Doesn't Leave fabric in your coatings
I would highly recommend these towels. They perform well, are soft and absorbent, and don't have those issues where fibers come off during a cleaning or wipe down. Only microfiber towel I have had that doesn't have any of those issues. One note, this is a PER TOWEL price. One of the photos shows a stack and I wasn't sure if I was getting one or many. Just for your own knowledge, You will get one towel per quantity you select.
Love them highly recommend
These towels are much better than the cheap ones you get at auto stores, very absorbent and soft. Great for detailing and drying
I love your microfiber towels!! Better than any I used. Thanks