Acrylic Sealant and Drying Aid
Dry and Seal will forever change the way you dry or seal your vehicle. We designed Dry and Seal to be an extremely versatile and easy to use Paint Sealant or Drying Aid. Infused with Acrylic Resins, Dry and Seal offers superb slickness, gloss and durable protection for your vehicle. Safe to use on any dry or wet surface, Dry and Seal offers an unbeatable combination of ease of use, protection and shine.
Easy to use spray on Acrylic Resin formula
- Can be used on wet or dry surfaces
- Extremely slick, durable protection (3-6 months)
- Lubricates while drying, minimizes towel scratches
- Lightly mist Dry and Seal onto a cool, clean surface.
- Using a clean, microfiber towel, lightly spread and buff Dry and Seal across the panel.
- Final buff any streaks with another clean microfiber towel. Dry and Seal is safe for all painted, glass, plastic or chrome surfaces.
- Wash vehicle thoroughly using Ethos Car Shampoo.
- Final rinse vehicle ensuring soap and all contaminants have been thoroughly removed.
- With the surface still wet, lightly and thoroughly mist Dry and Seal onto a hood or door sized panel.
- Using our Twisted Loop drying towel, lightly and deliberately spread Dry and Seal across the surface while drying residual water. Flip towel to a dry side and lightly buff any remaining water or residue to a streak free shine.
Caution: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
I usually only wash with water when my Jeep is muddy beyond the scope of waterless car washes. I prefer waterless, but when I use water I like drying aids. I just had an occasion to use Dry & Seal and I'm 100% unregrettably impressed with it. The water just about jumped off the car trying to away from it. One wipe, then buff. That was it. I used Dry & Seal on the half the door and left the other half only dry with a microfiber, and the half I used the D&S on was shiny, streak free, spot free, and completely dry. I'm sold. I'll be using and buying this (and surface coat) as long as the wallet allows.
Definitely protects the paint and leaves it protected when it rains
The dry and seal make it super easy to dry my vehicle and provides a sweet shine. Also looking forward to the protection it provides. I also used the drying towel I got along with my mystery box and it's my new best friend.
I love the evaporate and heard this was even better. I thought no way is that possible but was I wrong. This left my car looking like a mirror. Super slick and very easy to apply. My new favorite. I highly recommend.